Fourth Wall

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Mwy Webcomics

Here's a tiny bit of grade-school-in-the-early-nineties humor for y'all.

And then, Patrick has directed me to the Welsh adventure currently on in Scary Go Round.

That's about it. I'm back in Chicago now, recovering from the bad cold I caught in Pennsylvania (we're two-out-of-three for trips to PA making me sick) and seeing friends, many of whom are talking about their GRE scores. Ack!

Oh, and there's other news: Madrid Fashion Week Rejects Models Who Are Too Thin
"I think its outrageous, I understand they want to set this tone of healthy beautiful women, but what about discrimination against the model and what about the freedom of the designer," said Cathy Gould, Elite's North America director, adding that the move could harm careers of naturally "gazelle-like" models."


Diolch yn fawr iawn i Kathleen for pointing out lipstick.com, where I found this story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home