Fourth Wall

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Home. Kinda.

I'm back, safe and sound, from the trip to the Nant-- I was neither stampeded by rampaging sheep, nor did I fall off a cliff or have a heart attack from the amount of cream in the food served to us. That said, my reaction to the return home to Lampeter was to a) insist on getting Indian food and b) sleeping for almost twelve hours. I was thinking about going on a trip today, but all the places I really want to go-- like Strata Florida--require a car. And it's pouring rain. So I've bundled up in my rainy day outfit (cotton tights and skirt, and I'm taking myself out to lunch at a Cafe I haven't yet tried. After that, I'll probably go to the Cafe Print and splurge on Hot Chocolate and study my Welsh.

Kat & Erin are out at the Castle Green, interviewing for their project. I must remember to ask John if he wants to work with me on my final presentation.

...after that little interruption from Gareth trying to convince me to buy a dictionary on sale ("I have to take it home!" "It's only ten pounds." "In price or weight?"), LUNCH.

1 Comments:

  • Glad you're back. Having had much sheep exposure now, do you find them as appealing as goats? As that fat head-butting "feed me pellets" goat at the SF petting zoo? We've missed your messages.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home