Fourth Wall

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Ble Mae Pawb?

Ok, people, I acknowledge that it's vacation time, but still-- where is everybody?

That said, I'm leaving for Nant Gwerthyn tomorrow morning, and won't have e-mail or anything until Friday night.

Went to Aberystwyth with Silvia and Mirta yesterday. They are some of my favorite people ever. I'd write more about it, but I'm exhausted from a long day of mass, studying, class, and football. Oh, and the post-football trip to the pub. I've actually gotten a little sick of beer (I know that's heretical), so the past two days I've had a rum & coke and thought of Veronica, and Carolyn, and the terrible disaster that was the "Pink Paradise".*

In other news, we were disappointed to hear that we have to take our large binders up north with us. "And if you take your binder," said Erin, "you have to take your dictionary. You can't give a mouse a cookie... because then he'll want a dictionary."

_____
* It's probably better if you don't ask.

4 Comments:

  • Let me guess, the three of you spontaneously attempted mixing drinks, and thought it couldn't possibly be that hard to come up with something that tasted decent?

    By Blogger Patrick, at 8:44 PM  

  • We'll miss your blog while you're away and hope for lots of pictures when you return. The peninsula looks beautiful.

    Love, Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:35 PM  

  • Yep, Vanessa's right...there should be mail arriving shortly for you from me...but then again I told you that already didn't I?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:14 AM  

  • QO:

    Not to be outdone, I tried sending you something too!

    Unfortunately, as the Postal employee weighed the beautifully wrapped package bearing your name and summer address, said package began to bounce and move about... almost as though there were something alive inside... something paralytic with a fondness for fecal floor hockey.

    I was sent home.

    ... sigh.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home