Fourth Wall

Thursday, August 24, 2006

On the Road Again...

Tomorrow morning is our last day of class, and I'm losing internet access. Erin and I are heading up to Aberystwyth, where we have a small double hotel room (this could be Dolgellau Redux) booked and pubbing advice from The Man Himself, James. Signs point to Cwps. Honestly, if it's sunny I just want to sit on the beach and relax.

"And make fun of people," added Jan.

"You know us well," I said.

Almost done with packing. The computer, of course, is the last to go.

Talk to you all in a week! I miss you.

6 Comments:

  • Actually, I should ask the same question Vanessa asked...but as I was going to say, have a wonderful time over your last few days there and have a safe trip back stateside! It'll be wonderful to see you again soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 PM  

  • Safe travels!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:02 AM  

  • When are you back in the States again?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:35 AM  

  • A) Yes.

    B) Nope. :(

    C) Diolch. We're in Aber now.

    D) I leave on the 31st of August.

    By Blogger Alice Teresa, at 1:18 PM  

  • I hope you don't have to walk across the bed to get to the bathroom and that the bathroom is not sized for an airplane. Ah, my fond memories of Aberstwyth.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:49 PM  

  • The Cwps is definately the place to go. There's a quiz on tonight at about 8:30. Always good fun :) Come on down

    By Blogger Dan Field, at 3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home