Fourth Wall

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Radio Silence

More procrastinating on the Chicago Trip post, mostly because I've been sick in three distinct ways and Tristan's grandmother has passed away, so things are up in the air. In the madness I have misplaced the cable/lace sock I was knitting in Chicago, although I admit I haven't had time to go to library lost & found to ask about it. I'm waiting until my undergraduate friend is working circulation so that I don't need to explain to a stranger why I'm looking for a knitting project in the library.

I don't expect to be around for about a week; there's too much else to be done, and I plan on putting some of the energy I use here into non-audience-driven writing projects.

1 Comments:

  • You and KB are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourselves.

    By Blogger Aidan, at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home