Fourth Wall

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Victory!

Hurrah, I finished the second sock!


Given that I completed the first in a week in December, it really was about time.


(I call it, "the Grad Student, in her natural environment")


In other knitterly news, my colleague Lady Octavia has a post describing Tuesday's madness in greater detail, and some good pictures.

Ta-ta for now, folks... I have to go summarize articles for my Social History course. One of the articles on mystics/contemplatives is both relevant to my paper on virgin martyrs, and has broken my brain, perhaps permanently.

4 Comments:

  • The socks are super cute!!

    (Your natural enviroment is much tidier than mine...)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:38 PM  

  • Cute shoes too!!

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 1:34 PM  

  • happy to see that your natural environment also includes snacking food designed for maximal guilt-providing. ah. the joys of an unbalanced diet. i never get to eat Pringles - my little brother always steals them at home and otherwise - popcorn is just SO much more cost-effective. Yumm... pringles... drooling...

    By Blogger heather, at 5:30 PM  

  • YOur natural environment does not involve nearly so many stacks of paper on the floor because there was no more room on the desk as mine does. I love the socks. I'm going to go and do something useful now.

    By Blogger anna, at 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home