Fourth Wall

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I AM SO BORED.

I'm still sick, I have no fun reading, and there isn't even a deck of cards in this apartment. How do I entertain myself through another day sick abed, without poking KB every five minutes to say, "I'm BORED!"?

ADDENDUM: So far I have completed a NY Times (Daily) Crossword in like 20 minutes, eaten a candy bar that was annoying me because it disturbed the symmetry of my desk drawer, and poked KB about a gazillion times. His internal organs depend on you!

1 Comments:

  • Poor Alice! That sounds terrible. Uh... Make some comics? That takes time. Write silly letters to high school friends or friends you haven't talked to in awhile? Watch the TV series Pushing Daisies on abc.com? (it's quirky and colorful, kind of like a Tim Burton movie) Knit a noose like the creepy lady in Tale of Two Cities?

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home