Fourth Wall

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Some Things I Need To Do

Before I get on the plane on Friday:

1) Pack.
2) Laundry.
3) Clean out my portions of the fridge.
4) At least sweep, if not tidy, my room.
5) Finish research for two papers and photocopy everything I may need.
6) Return books to library.
7) Finish two applications to graduate school.

So, because I may have forgotten by Thursday, or I may have gone insane from Xerox fumes or be dead in a ditch... Happy (Early) Birthday, Patrick! Twenty-four years and you're still not insane, addicted to illegal stimulants for the sake of a math career, or dead in a ditch. I approve.

(Tricky: Was it really only three years ago that we roasted marshmallows over the fireplace in your parents' living room?)

1 Comments:

  • Wait, we did what?

    And as always, please reserve your compliments on my sanity until you've had a chance to chat with me.

    Thank you.

    By Blogger Patrick, at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home