Fourth Wall

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Forget the Turkey. Find me a Bagel!

Some things for which I am grateful:

* Coffee.

* Snow.

* Fantastic roommates who I have no desire to smother with a pillow.

* Margaret's inside scoop on where to buy good bagels in Kensington market (after being told that I had become so obsessed with the lack of good bagels, I dreamt about my search)

* Yarn.

* My cousins. Example:
Lydia (Ages Seven): Mommy, when a woman has a baby, do they cut her tummy open?
Kris (who is a nurse): Well, sometimes, but ususally--you know how you have a hole between where you pee and where you poop? Usually the baby comes out of there.
Lydia: I think I'll get a dog.

* The sight of snowflakes on yarn (that was previously knit into warm clothing).

* Being on top of my Latin, Huzzah!

* Did I mention coffee? And snow?

1 Comments:

  • Read Questionable Content today. The last panel is priceless.

    By Blogger Caelius, at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home