Fourth Wall

Monday, December 10, 2007

Life Continues (Amid Parentheses).

1. Knitting.


(To answer your question, Vanessa, pretty much all my current knitting is going to presents for people. This is an intervention hat for Kolya, who has none and is still trying to live in Toronto.)

2. Papers.


(For the observant: Yes, those are two copies of the same translation. Different editions = different prefatory material.)

Let us not speak of the two hours spent on the International Medieval Bibliography online, during which the Toronto Library system substantially raised my blood pressure.

3. Applications.



Today was, overall, a bad day, and I'm not really ready to blog about it. I'm mourning the marriage of a dear friend and mentor to whom I happen to be related, and events in the Hobbit Hole have made me rather sour and bitter in: re love and men in general.

2 Comments:

  • Re: Love and the opposite gender

    I'd say don't get me started, but you've already gotten me started. Agonising, yes?

    By Blogger Nemo, at 1:34 AM  

  • If you end up at the U of C, we'll be neighbors. Please come for dinner. I'll keep my eye open for an attractive, single, socially-graceful divinity student to introduce you to.

    I love your blog.

    By Blogger Aidan, at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home