Fourth Wall

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Define "Productivity"

What I have done in the past 26 hours:

* Made Vegetable Thai Curry and Granola (the Granola came out rather bland... I think it has a distaste for Canadian ingredients)
* Balled 2 skeins of yarn.
* Made a nice dent in my pile of e-mails and messages that required responses.
* Knit 12 rows on the current pair of gloves
* Started my online Yale application
* Cast on 120 out of 144 stitches for a headband before running out of yarn for the long-tail cast on
* Did four loads of laundry, plus the hand-washing
* Bought wrapping paper, and wrapped birthday presents for Anne and Vee.
* Bought my plane tickets to the Twin Cites, and from the Twin Cities to Toronto, for the New Year.

Note: None of this (aside from the application, and the food) is on the list of the truly necessary things I should be doing, such as Latin, research for either of my 20-page papers (both due Dec. 21st), my personal statements for Grad Schools, or reading Vol II of Ytzak Baer's History of the Jews in Christian Spain, on which I am supposed to lead discussion on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home