Fourth Wall

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Geoff just reminded me...

That today is the 3rd anniversary of my baptism.


Happy Birthday-into-the-Holy-Roman-Church to me, Happy Birthday-into-the-Holy-Roman-Church to me...

...okay, that's just sad.





(The corollary to the above, of course, is "Happy Birthday-into-the-Orthodox-Church to Geoff, Happy Birthday-into-the-Orthodox-Church to Geoff...". That was a busy Easter Vigil night for many.)


(And, for those who remember from Breck: "Do you reject boys? And all their works? And all their empty promises?)

3 Comments:

  • Promises...what promises!?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:56 PM  

  • I just remember it as the night that Alex gave me what I maintain was a trick candle, and your parents and I tried to keep it from burning down Bond.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:43 PM  

  • A miracle for which we are all grateful, Dan.

    Hush, Mordu.

    By Blogger Alice Teresa, at 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home