Fourth Wall

Monday, April 02, 2007

Ahem ahem ahem.

For the past few weeks, the following image (from Lackadaisy) has been my desktop background:



But now I should change it, because... as of 7:30 last night, I FINISHED MY DRAFT!

37 pages of Welsh-Saints-Spirituality-Goodness. Prof. Fulton said that it "developed wonderfully."

So now I just need to rewrite it all a la Daniel Gullo in the next five days. Right.

So, what should be my new, non-angfechtung background?

The world's cutest kitten? (From Cute Overload)


The world's cutest puppy? (Also from Cute Overload)


The world's cutest vapidette? (From Larry)


Or...something completely different? (From... Cute Overload)



Decisions, decisions...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • can't you just do a montage? If not, I'd go with the peeps, which are both seasonal and AWESOME!

    By Blogger Vanessa, at 6:41 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Nemo, at 8:57 AM  

  • I just changed mine to this.

    I'm pretty happy with it.

    By Blogger Nemo, at 8:58 AM  

  • cute wonderfulness! *feels warm and fuzzy inside*

    By Blogger anna, at 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home