Fourth Wall

Friday, March 16, 2007

My Flippancy Always Comes Back to Haunt Me...

Learned today, post Latin final, that Fr. Pat's mother is very ill-- so ill that the Spring Break mission trip to Kentucky was canceled because he couldn't leave Chicago.

This makes me feel a little guilty about talking so lightly about giving him conniptions.

So I guess this is just a prayer note for those of you who know & care about Fr. Pat but are out of the Calvert House loop.

ALSO:



I want a goat. Will someone please give me a goat as a graduation present?

2 Comments:

  • Alice, Alice....

    Don't you know that you have to Drop Out to become a goatherdess?

    By Blogger Nemo, at 10:43 AM  

  • Obvious question - where would you put it?

    By Blogger Vanessa, at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home