Fourth Wall

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

The Two Things about Alice:

1) I'm sure that this has already been seen, since it has now been a User Friendly Link of the Day, but I was amused. The Two Things

The Two Things about World Conquest:
1. Divide and Conquer.
2. Never invade Russia in the winter.

The Two Things about Biology:
1. Evolution is the process through which genetic structures that are better equipped to reproduce viable copies will tend to proliferate.
2. Except for the Platypus.


2) Influenced by the upcoming weddings of my cousins, I have developed a sad, sad addiction to theknot.com. This may be due to the fact that as a child I set my barbies up as the evil attackers of my My Little Ponies and never walked around pretending to be a bride with a sheet on my head. But hey, they even have a section for the guys.

1 Comments:

  • The Two Things About Mathematics:1. If you can’t prove it, you don’t know it.
    2. If it has applications, you need to be more abstract.

    The Two Things About Theology:1. God is love.
    2. Love is more complicated than you thought.

    By Blogger Patrick, at 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home