Fourth Wall

Friday, March 28, 2008

Conversations With The Assistant Director

(On the dangers of burnout and the importance of the summer.)

D: If you do go [to London], don't take anything Medieval with you.
A: Well, there's plenty Medieval *there*.
D: Alice... go to the Tate.

***

And in the "Blogging Facebook" category, I'm completely at a loss when it comes to writing a response to the following message:

Sorry to bother you. I found you in a search for "papist" as religion, only you came up. I also go to U of T. Just wanted to say I enjoyed your choice. - (Random Undergrad)


Clearly my sense of humor has been misinterpreted. I am now tempted to change it to "Chalice Chipper" JUST BECAUSE. (Yes, I'm just a tiny bit wicked.)

3 Comments:

  • If it makes you feel better, I took a quiz that identified me as a "Closet Papist."

    I also will admit to recruitment by the Society of Jesus.

    By Blogger Caelius, at 12:02 PM  

  • How can you tell that he misinterpreted? I think it's a little too brief of a comment to judge.

    By Blogger Mr. G. Z. T., at 3:23 PM  

  • I took an online quiz that identified me as a "Boondock Saints Catholic."

    It's a large church; there's room for all types of people.

    By Blogger Joel L., at 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home