Fourth Wall

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Four Things: March 25, 2007

1) It's raining. My only hope is that it will help the snow melt, as opposed to freezing on the sidewalks.

2) I have a presentation to give tomorrow in my 4:00 class. It is titled "Sadistic Eroticism in The Katherine Group". I did not title my presentation and I fear my classmates will be somewhat disappointed, since it is really about meditation and memory practice in reading lives of virgin martyrs.

3) Yesterday, I officially accepted my offer of admission to my PhD program.

4) KB--I mean, Tristan-- is coming over to make me Shepherd's Pie for dinner. So life can't be all bad. (Although he is a little peeved that I told you Chicagoans that he's scared of you.)

3 Comments:

  • Now, now, I went to school with these folk for 4 years and I'm still sometimes afraid of many of them (including a few of the ones I befriend).

    By Blogger Vanessa, at 7:56 PM  

  • WOW.

    You get Shepherd's Pie when he's a little peeved.
    I wonder what you get when he's furious - cassoulet?

    If anyone in Chi-town manhandles him, I'll swoop in on my broom to make things right.

    LC

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:53 PM  

  • Please reassure him that it is not uncommon. Most people are afraid of us. He could wear his kilt -- everyone know about the soothing power of the kilt.

    Week three of weight watchers -- I would bite the head off of a nun for shepherd's pie. (What kind of a lecture could you give on THAT?)

    By Blogger Aidan, at 6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home