Fourth Wall

Friday, February 15, 2008

Quick Update

I've had x-rays, and I'm still in a great deal of pain, but the doctors think my ribs are merely bruised, not broken. Kilt Boy loves his Penguin Atlas of World History Volume 1

I'm heading northwards to cat-sit for a professor for Reading Week, so you probably won't hear much from me for a time. I promise, I'm getting better as fast as I can!

I leave you with the following classic from friend Larry:

"A:

Your mom gave a splendid reading LAST EVENING. She sampled pieces from various decades (including one or two depicting a very young and very precocious, incorrigible you) and read with confidence and elan. It was just fantastic, her work and her performance. Truly.

Afterwards, when we were out at SQUAT AND GOBBLE (one of your favs, I hear), your mom and I held court, breathlessly, about how cute and courtly the Kilted One is ... your dad chimed in with remarks about how NICE he was. But, I do believe we have everyone at S & G rushing to your blog to check out the pics!

I hope your rib is healing. Perhaps on next St. Blaise Day you'll have Father aim that beribboned candle set a trifle lower.


L"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home