Fourth Wall

Monday, July 09, 2007

Now Returning to Previous Photo Functionality...

GOOD NEWS: Alice E. is back from Russia, and her laptop was NOT stolen. Hurrah!
BAD NEWS (in Ian H's preferred form:)
The Care Center Says
My Strep Test is Negative
Blood Test for Mono?

Anyway, here are some of the photos I've collected since Friday:


(Oh, excuse me, Madam Sphynx... I did not mean to interrupt your repose by trying to clean the bathroom.)


Meanwhile, Worm has set up camp next to the bed (far enough away that she avoids my body heat, but close enough that I can pet her without getting up).


We watched "Winged Migration." It was popular with the feline members of the household.


Sphynx quickly grew bored, but Worm remained alert...


And tried to determine where the birds were...


And then she very kindly modeled the scarf.


Although they were somewhat confused by my foray into winding sock-yarn (I tried to explain this scene to Anna, but really only a picture would do it justice)


And this is my new sock yarn, in skein, ball, and swatch form. Thanks to Kathleen for not having me committed when I bought size two needles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home