Fourth Wall

Monday, May 07, 2007

Some Quotes from the Weekend

(Saturday Morning)
Alice: So, Steph and I have this plan...
Haberdasher'd One: Hold on. Steph is your little sister, isn't she?
Alice: Yeah, pretty much.

(On the 55)
Alice: So then he said, "Steph is your little sister, isn't she?"
Steph: Hah! Yeah, pretty much.
Alice: That's what I said!

(In Belmont)
Steph: I should have known [the smoke shop] wasn't going to have pipe tobacco when I saw all the bongs in the window.

(After walking around for a while)
Alice: Steph, do you know the [visual] difference between a bong and a hookah?
Steph: Ummm...

(Sunday Evening)
H.O: I've never really understood the term P.M.S.
Alice: Basically, it's what a woman uses to explain anything weird she does in the three weeks before her period.
H.O: Ah-HA.

1 Comments:

  • Wait, so what's the appropriate term for the other week of the month?

    By Blogger Vanessa, at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home