Fourth Wall

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Grade-school nostalgia rejected by the Senior Gift Committee...

Fan fic.

Especially X-Files fan fic.

Especially, especially, that 'Shipper Fan fic you wrote in eighth grade.

No, I didn't write any. Don't look at me like that.*

(Explanation of the title, for those not currently traversing the Quads of the University of Chicago: The Senior Gift Committee, in its eternal hope that we will contribute more money to the College than the Class of '06, has been bombarding we fourth-years with various nostalgia-inducing relics of our grade school years. Including slap bracelets.)

ALSO:
Meredith: Give me back my scarf!
Haberdasher'd One: No!
Meredith: Alright, I'll have to beat you. (Picking up volume of Czeslaw Milosz) Insight into the Eastern Soviet Bloc, coming right up.

---
*No, really, I didn't. I did spend far too much time reading it, though.

1 Comments:

  • The only volume of Milosz I have is way too thin to beat on someone with. I feel like I'm missing out.

    By Blogger Nemo, at 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home