Fourth Wall

Friday, February 02, 2007

But I like Candlemas...

But mass just isn't happening today, because I have on my plate:

1) Latin class, for which I am woefully (woefully!) underprepared, (10:30)

2) Bio class (and yes, attendance is necessary. I checked the online power point, and I can't understand it without explanation), (11:30)

3) A Medieval Studies lecture that I really want to go to, (12:30)

4) I really should go to my latin instructor's office hours, but he hasn't responded to my e-mail, much to my frustration.

5) I have to write three more pages of my BA! And you all know that this isn't like writing your civ paper the day it is due.

For entertainment, I present this conversation, which took place online whilst I was re-writing several paragraphs.

Alice: How are you?
Dan: a li'l drunk
Dan: you?
Alice: painfully sober.
Dan: alas
Dan: i wrote fifteen pages of fresh material today, so my brain is a little cooked
Alice: ooh, now I'm sober and jealous.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Leah = totally writing her BA right now, and with less done than you, so don't feel too bad.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home