Fourth Wall

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Oh, just let me be an unabashed liberal for a bit...

because you all know in your hearts that I'm not politically conservative, no matter who my friends are.

Tom: Is Nancy Pelosi your representative?
Alice: Yeah.
Tom: Congratulations! You have the new House Majority Leader.

Yeah, so I think that I'm more happy about the House than I am depressed about our inability to produce a viable challenger to Arnold "The Gubernator" Schwarzenegger. Unfortunately, because of a frustrating mix-up with my absentee ballot, I wasn't able to vote against him. Nor was I able to vote against him in the recall, when my ballot got lost in the mail. Tom* offered to make me a fake ballot just so I could get my frustration out, but he apparently decided that it was overkill.




______
*People, meet Tom. Say "Hi, Tom." Tom, meet people. Tom will be making further appearances in this blog, and that's all I'm going to say about that.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home