Fourth Wall

Sunday, November 05, 2006

A Well-Nigh Perfect Brunch

Tea, Vanessa's Cheesy Tomato Eggs (which, I must confess, I make in a heterodox manner, with garlic, salt, pepper, and cheddar cheese), and Ian's "Better than Homework" mix. Oh, and Celtic Hagiography and Saint's Cults, ed. Jane Cartwright.

AS FOR THE FORMAL: I'd like to go on record saying that I did not say (as Neil claims) "I make medieval studies look sexy." What I did say was, "Medievalists dress up well", which was a statement inclusive of Neil's Zoot Suit.

One thing that was said:
Carolyn: It's Bill's song!
Alice: We have to find Bill!
Carolyn: Well, they're all Bill's songs. Bill's real song is "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy."
Alice: Hm.
Carolyn: I don't think that they're going to play "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy."

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Yup.

    By Blogger Alice Teresa, at 4:53 PM  

  • Yeah, you did Carolyn...although it looked like Bill didn't need that song to get into the dancing. A fun time all around I think.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home