Fourth Wall

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Right. Still have a blog.

Ta-da!

Look at my fancy, newly updated, still bilingual side-bar!

My latest nerdy online obsession: checking the Inter Library Loan website to see the status on my requests-- although one only took a day (thank you University of Iowa).

Plan for the day: lunch w/ Mordu, reading saint's lives, acting class, writing about saint's lives, meeting with the Henry IV director about Welsh folk music (let's try *not* to use Ar lan y mor), writing some more about saint's lives... this is what we call "fun with mid-term week". Oh, right. And Latin translation for tomorrow.

The perpetrator of the following quote has asked to remain anonymous, but it's too good to pass up. Context: there's now a facebook group called "Why can't the guys at the U of C be more like Mr. Darcy?".* Thus:

"I've never understood that. Mr. Darcy's a jerk. I'm a jerk. Where are the girls?"

____
* As you may remember, I for one have opined that the guys here are a bit too much like Mr. Darcy-- smart and arrogant.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home