Fourth Wall

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Missive from the Reg

Having discovered that everyone's favorite Marxist and his Hapsburg roommate a) are roommates and b) host dinners, I've been burdened with the desire to get myself an invitation to one, just to listen to the ensuing conversation. I offered to bring dessert.

Although the fact that said Marxist has "dragged me kicking and screaming into the discussion" (to quote Dan) by mentioning that I look up the historians on Wikipedia makes me a little embarrassed.

Another almost-overwhelming desire: to build a little fort under the staircase in the Second Floor Reading Room.

I don't have much work to do tonight, so I'm procrastinating by looking up books on medieval history. Soon I will go home and read Cicero. I really ought to write my Architecture paper, too, but I don't see that happening. Early morning tomorrow to iron altar linens/ talk to Phil about how frustrating the class is.

Oh, and the Classics Cafe is open again. Huzzah for Caramelias Cookies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home