Fourth Wall

Saturday, April 01, 2006

So Many Books!

I just spent the morning ordering used books on abebooks.com. Eight out of the nine were by or about Freud (all, of course, for the same class. I already own the Rousseau). She didn't really expect me to buy Foucault's History of Sexuality at full price, did she?

Let's not talk about how much reading I have to do today. I was going to count it up, but as Dan and Neil have pointed out, that's just procrastinating. The answer, of course, its "lots". Some titles: The Uses of Gothic, Egypt in Late Antiquity, The Social Contract, and Witches and Witch-Hunts. Next weekend is completely shot for productivity, due to the Devotion Before Print conference, Palm Sunday, and Carolyn's birthday.

The day was made by hearing Missy Higgins' "This is How it Goes" on Pandora, the poor girl's answer to messing around on iTunes Essentials lists.

I have no money, but I do have a meal plan. Therefore, I'm off to Bartlett for brunch. I might even splurge and buy myself a chocolate milk.

1 Comments:

  • I suppose, but this way I can use it to make paper snowflakes at the end of the quarter...

    By Blogger Alice Teresa, at 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home