Fourth Wall

Monday, July 12, 2004

Three Notes, and a Memory

Seen Saturday at a garage sale: two videos next to eachother. The First: The Exorcist. The second: Abs of Steel. I was amused.

Also seen Saturday: an Apartment Building called "Nineveh Gardens." Is it just me, or is that like calling your new church "Babylon"?

Californians Against Lawsuit Abuse is an organization that I support with all but my money. One of their recent billboards reads as follows: "Arnold: Over 130,000 lawsuits last year in California alone. Help!" Someone, who I think I would like to meet, has changed a certain key noun to "cyborgs."

When reviewing recent conversations to edit "Real-Life Conversations, Part II," I suddenly remembered that I didn't have it all that bad with the old lady at the bus stop. A certain male friend of mine, who shall go unnamed, but whose name begins with N and ends with -thaniel, was once given cash-- to help take care of the friend he was wating for the bus with. The woman thought the girl was pregnant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home