Fourth Wall

Sunday, February 15, 2004

Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had a happy feast day of Sts. Cyril and Methodius.

The dress has been described in detail by Jared and Dan. Apparently, it is red, vintage, and stunning.

Do you remember Natalie Imbruglia? I thought so. She sang "Torn," and that was all anybody ever heard of her.

Here's a question: Who coined the phrase "friend with benefits?" Alanis Morissette? "Friends" writers? Some bored society page writer?

Sigh, sigh, sigh.

So, today the bulletin with my article in it comes out. I can't wait to see people's reactions.

The stars were out last night-- we also saw a satellite. Which, of course, reminded me of an Urban trip... sleeping out under the stars on the shore of the Klamath river with Nick and David, although we didn't get much sleeping done - just a great deal of star gazing, and we saw satellites traveling across the sky.

I'd rather go back to High School, when I was every boy's little sister. Love. Bah.

Dan said, "you're wearing the dress for you. The rest of us staring is just a side benefit."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home