Fourth Wall

Saturday, January 24, 2004

Quotefest!

Jared wanted to see the quote list... Here it is, to some degree.

Miklos-isms:

"You are pessimistic, Josh? Do not be pessimistic."
"Well, there goes my personality."

"I once had a dream where I differentiated a tram. You do not have trams in this country? They are nice, cute, differentiable..."

Alice: "I could have sworn I left California..."
Miklos: "California is everwhere."

Jaeger is not to be outdone:

(While climbing into a cherry-picker)
"Now we play endanger the professor."

(A few minutes pass)
"I want to die, but not completely."

Even Abella tries:

"So, now we have a capacitor that I have charged with 2000 volts... and I will discharge it... with a screwdriver!"

Abella: "What math are you in?"
Alice: "162"
Abella: "Finish the problem. Then we shall discuss that."

And Streeter;

"So I want you to know that I sypathise with you, needing to come out here at 9:00 in the morning, in the cold, and do philosophy... but I can't promise that it won't kill you."

Now, some from Ms. Charlotte & Ms. Alice, in lab:

Charlotte: "Lotty is not a nickname. It is a death warrant."

Charlotte: "Quiet! I still have many silly points to make!"

Alice: "Stupid friction. Who wants to walk?... Wheels. *snort* Who needs 'em?"

Alice: "I didn't realise that puns were a violation of the Geneva convention."

Alice: "Vests mean evil?"
Charlotte: "Vests mean evil! But not a sweater vest, he's not that evil."

And the Breckinridge people:

Alice: "My old calculator was hit by an EMP."
Jared: "And never worked again?"
Alice: "No."
Jared: "At least it wasn't hit by a gerbil."

Steph: "You jousted a building? What did you ride?"

Ivana: "You attacked Harper Library? You bad man!"
James: "No, it *totally* came at me."

Alex: "I'm not a dork... my parents say I'm cool."

Jared: "Eye contact is *so* third base for me.

Tim H.: "This school is a chastity belt."

Matt: "Stop letting me in on reality!"

Arthur: "It's time to play, 'Where's my notebook. Oh, this is my notebook. That was a fun game."

Steph: “No, I mean kissing guy(s)... not multiple guys at the same time... that would be efficient!”

Dan: “Quasi Eureka? Maybe Eureka? I think I’ve got it... possibly?”

Dan: “The most dangerous thing in the hands of a woman is an Alanis Morisette CD.”

Brian: "Guns don't eat people, people eat people."

Arthur:"See? You know Scandanavia. And there's only one Poland!"
Alice: "You can't have more than one Poland! That would be like having two y-values for a given x! ... You could have a New Poland..."
Arthur: "I like the sound of that. It is time to begin a mission of conquest."
...
Arthur: "I could carve some land out of Wyoming..."
Alice: "Go to Montana. Lots of weirdos there."

Alice: "Charlotte wants to know when you guys are going to build yourselves some mountains."
Arthur: "Poland has mountains!"
Alice: "Not for defense!"
Arthur: "They have protected us quite well from the Checheslovakians!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home