Fourth Wall

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Feed the Ballerina

Just so that Amelia knows what is being said about her brother... a selection from the Breckinridge House Minutes (Nov. 2, 2003).

After Allison successfully brought the meeting back to order, Shoshi announced an excursion to the Neo-Futurium's revue "Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind" to occur the Saturday of tenth week. This idea was approved of by everyone, except Jared Sagoff, who was reminded of an incident from his childhood in which he was left under a Sizzler heat lamp for 3 hours.


Which would actually explain quite a bit, when you think about it.

I don't know what I am going to do about Physics. I mean, I'm going to stay in the 130-level class, but... uf... I don't know how on earth I am going to survive the next seven weeks, let alone pass the class.

Not to mention the fact that I firmly believed that I had a Wednesday afternoon lab. Nope. Tuesday night. So because the dining hall has such drastically early hours, I'm going without dinner. Gah. I wish somebody would feed me. Only thing I've got is insta-soup given to me by Margaret when I was so sick during finals week... and when you've got functioning taste buds, it's just not that comforting.

I know I had something else to talk about, but I've forgotten what it was.

Ok, I'm off to scavenge for food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home