Fourth Wall

Monday, September 03, 2007

Quick Update

Moving went fine, still looking for a fourth roommate, blah blah blah. The internet here remains capricious, so I'm posting this as fast as I can.

Latin studying continues apace, thanks to the efforts of Em-the-Younger.

I had my own little Blackadder marathon last night, and I think I may be addicted. Very addicted.

Sometimes it is just a little too clear that I am my father's daughter, which I realized yesterday as I stood in front of the pepper grinders in the grocery store, trying to make up my mind. So far the only spices/flavorings I've bought for my cooking are crushed red peppers, sugar cubes, and peppercorns. (He reads this... Hi, Dad!)

Okay, I'm going to go research internet plans for our apartment. To entertain you, I present Matthew's "Radio Free Saxe-Coburg-Gotha" from The Shrine of the Holy Whapping.

2 Comments:

  • Gasp! I don't know if I can even cook without basil anymore. At least you've got red pepper.

    By Blogger Nemo, at 2:30 PM  

  • I think I have a cunning plan to solve your internet problems...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home