Fourth Wall

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Fourth Wall Presents:

1. More Cell-Phone Pictures


Somebody has painted a face on the observatory. Steph, I'm dedicating this one to you.

If, say, you were in the basement doing laundry and turned to see this:


would you not flip out? I had a little sub voce flip out. I'm accustomed to cats with bells on their collars.

2. In which I get my act together
...and actually dig out my camera. This was the second course of dinner last night: gouda from St. Lawrence Market, Carr's crackers, and the blackberries I was told I could eat from the garden.


3. The scene of the crime
Follow that yarn:


...down the hall...


through the railing...


...and down the stairs.


Now, I'm trying not to blame Bailey, having erroneously blamed him for knocking my phone off the desk, but... yarn does not have a "vibrate" function.

But who couldn't forgive this fuzzy one?

2 Comments:

  • I'm reading this with another fuzzy one, Miss Genevieve, on my lap. She is known to be guilty of similar crimes. And to be similarly forgiven.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 AM  

  • Lana says, "If you think that's misbehaving, you ain't seen nothin'!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home