Fourth Wall

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hmmm...

Boys are stupid. Not only that, they are occasionally assholes.*

I was going to do a quote collection of one-liners from this week, but I can only remember two. The first, "Neil, you remind me of Ragnarok" is not particularly funny, and the second (giving roommate advice to Steph) should probably not be quoted too close to my own roommate. "Boyfriends, too, shall pass...unless they become fiances, in which case you can only pray, and loathe."

So, I present the following dialogue, titled "My Life is Like a Webcomic."

(Neil tries to imitate Alice by crossing his legs.)
A: Don't do that. I want to see your little viking babies when you're a grown-up medievalist.
N: My little viking babies?
A: They'd have little helmets...
N: Actually, if I had babies, I'd make them chain mail... what do you call them?
A: Onesies?
N: Yeah, chain mail onesies. Then I could control them with MAGNETS.

Of course, the webcomic of my life would be Questionable Content. I am *totally* Faye, I'm not sure if a certain gentleman is Martin or Pintsize.

---
NB: Tom is NOT stupid or an asshole, by the way. I don't want to talk about it on the internets but I don't want you ("you" means Larry, by the way) thinking that I'm complaining about him. He remains a perfect gentleman.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • Your life is nothing like Questionable Content. I'm sure it's much more like Xkcd.

    I suppose mine is most like Joe Loves Crappy Movies, but that's not saying much.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:40 PM  

  • Martin, Pintsize, or....Sven?

    Or am I just playing Pintsize by saying that?

    Or am I just Martin because none of this will actually determine my actions?

    ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:23 PM  

  • Or maybe re-actions would be a better word than actions...much more Martinesque!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:24 PM  

  • Your intimidation was never violent enough to qualify you as a true Faye, Alice. Unless you've awakened your latent mutant powers...

    I think we can all agree on my webcomic alter ego, though to avoid all confusion I will avoid growing Angus-style sideburns. Man that dude is obnoxious.

    By Blogger Patrick, at 8:05 PM  

  • YOU would never jump to conclusions. Unless, of course, it was particularily juicy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home