Fourth Wall

Monday, January 09, 2006

Some Observations

I don't trust people who list the Bible as a favorite book.

There's something intrinsically wrong about sweatpants that need to be air-dried.

Middle English has a whole heck of a lot of words for "blue fabric".

I haven't worn my contacts in a really long time.

Professor Fasolt reminds me that I know absolutely nothing about history.

I've been spending a whole lot of time at Veronica's, to the point that I almost tried to let myself in at her front door rather than going around the corner to my own.

2 Comments:

  • > I don't trust people who list the Bible as a favorite book.

    As soon as I read that, I realized: hey, neither do I!
    Why is that?

    By Blogger Andrew, at 5:52 AM  

  • Hey all my heroes loved the bible so much they devoted their whole lives to it. Saint Jerome, Saint Ignatius, Saint Augustine, and the scoundrel Saint Thomas Aquinas to list a few.

    By Blogger Andy R. Terrel, at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home