Fourth Wall

Friday, February 20, 2004

Hrm.

Just checked my calc homework.

"14.7 (again, and be careful this time.)"

uf.

Went to the Breckinridge Open Mic last night. I had fun. I sorta needed the experience. Twelve of Nine is a reasonably good band. I enjoyed their music. Kelly read Hamlet's "To be or not to be" solliloquy in klingon (speaking of experiences...)

Oh, and Eric (who is Eric, not Hans Eric or Eric who is not Hans or EJ) is an amazing musician. We were short on performers so we had him & John go get their guitars and play for us... John was great, and then Eric was great... it really impressed me. I wish John had played more. He seemed a little embarrased.

Steven recited digits of pi.

Maureen sang Simon & Garfunkel.

There was a really good writer/spoken word performer, named Dave... I must remember to ask Steven the name of the poem he recited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home