Fourth Wall

Monday, April 24, 2006

I clearly can't live without my planner...

So I opened my planner, looking for an answer to Joel's question (in re Scav), and my eyes fell on this week's pages. To my moderate surprise, the line before today's latin class reads *breakfast w/ Anna* (yes, with little stars, because I've stood her up before). I had completely forgotten. (Don't feel hurt, Anna, I do it to everyone) I'm glad I got up before 9:00 today... and I still don't know the answer to Joel's question.

In other news, I'm somewhat obsessed with the Kyrie and Credo from Louis de Victoria's Misa O Magnum Mysterium (yes, out of liturgical season). Go listen! Now!

In other, other, news, ACK! Ephron Seminar paper due tomorrow!

Upcoming story of roommate's annoying fidel boyfriend and/or annoying friends.

And Dad has purchased a digital camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home