Fourth Wall

Friday, January 27, 2006

Late Night Shopping in the South Loop (And Talking About Boys)

Target, Dominic's, Jewel.

C: My brother is awesome. If he doesn't become a priest he's going to be the best Catholic father since Dad.

V (to Carolyn): That's so cool! A guy to go shopping with? What more do you want?

A: Look, a bucket! Get Dan!
V: And it's not metrosexual!
A: You know, "The Metrosexual Bucket Incident" would be a good name for an emo band.*

V: ...and I can get to know all these people I don't know at all.
A: It'll be your Calvert House Debut. We'll dress you in white and put magnolias in your hair.

A: Ha ha. I am a vector for Dar Williams.
V: You did not just say that.

*If you haven't heard the story of the MBI**, I refer you to Dan Rober

**Absolutely not to be confused with the MIB.

3 Comments:

  • I'm astounded by the volume (and quality) of blogging I just read through! And then I remember... that I haven't checked your blog in a week! So it makes sense, but thank you for the uplifting entries.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:27 PM  

  • Wait, what's with this MBI thing? I gotta hear this story...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:37 PM  

  • I know Dan and I don't know about MBI...

    By Blogger Matthew, at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home