Fourth Wall

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Four Facebook Groups I Should Probably Not Start

I Have a Hopeless Crush on Danny Wasserman
You know you want to date a man who laughs like that.
Officers:
Calvert Liason: Alice
Hitchcock Liason: Meg
Fellow RA: Carolyn

Engaged Women Upholding the Patriarchy
In a (very) long-term relationship? Sick of weird looks from kids in your Gender Studies class? Certain that "feminist" doesn't mean "man-hating"? So are we.
Officers:
The Newlywed: Rue
Feminist in Love: Sarah
Companion in Crime: Alice

Some Day My Aelthling Will Come
All things Anglo-Saxon
Officers:
The English Nerd: Veronica
Knight in White Polo Shirts: Jakob
Welshie: Alice
Actually Gets This Stuff: Jonah
Waiting for Her Rohirrim: Tera

Latin Mass All The Way
Have you ever had the Regina Caeli stuck in your head? Does Domine, non sum dignum just sound more penitential to you? Have you ever parsed a psalm? Welcome home.
Officers:
Choir Leader: Veronica
Chestertonian Convert: Alice
Comfort for the Orthodox: Ben
Altar Servers: Greg & Dewey
Token Protestants: Jakob & Caitrin
Provider of Bombast: Dan
Flustered Apologist: Patrick
Patron Saint: St. Gaspar del Bufalo
Altar Candles: 51% Beeswax


I can quit anytime I want...

3 Comments:

  • I believe that it is "Domine, non sum dignus".

    -Andy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:47 PM  

  • I *knew* I should have looked it up. Well, I've only had one week of Latin.

    Mea culpa?

    By Blogger Alice Teresa, at 9:42 PM  

  • Nota bene:

    "Mea culpa" is just plain funny with a question mark.

    By Blogger Patrick, at 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home