Fourth Wall

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Snazzy Title Here

I have, in fact, been taking my medication regularly. This finals week still has me in regular panic attacks. First I get sick to my stomach. Then my shoulders get tight and my chest tightens up, a bit like an asthma attack. Then the empty feeling of depression and the desire to curl up in the fetal position and hide from the situation. Then tears. Tears are the worst.

That is the state of my life. Last year I said, "This is the point in finals week when I oh-so-elegantly panic," but there's really nothing elegant about it. Just lots of tears and snotty sniffling.

Patrick got up early this morning to take the Putnam exam. I told him to kick some butt for me, as my knight in shining proofs.

Our scene from the Tempest went well-- Shoshi is really good. We skipped a few lines, but it was fun. Now to my write-up.

I want breakfast, but have no eggs.

I found the perfect Christmas present for my mother. It may not seem perfect, but trust me. It is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home