Fourth Wall

Friday, December 03, 2004

Ante-Jentacular Blogging

So, EOMFBRP v.2.1 didn't get off to a very good start. I was going to make fun of boys. Instead, I mended their clothing.

Yes, Brian, you're welcome.

For the first time in my life, I spent Thanksgiving away from my family. I went down to St. Louis with Patrick, which was as anxiety-inducing as expected. At least his family seemed to like me.

Friday we went to the St. Louis Art Museum, to see a show of Medieval Books of Hours. It was reasonably crowded (Fridays are free), but the manuscripts were beautiful.

Overheard from a mother to five-year-old daughter:
"So, these are prayers to saints. You know how you have saints you pray to as special friends?"

Oh, and we baked cookies, but Patrick forgot to double the flour and baking soda.

Monday is going to be hell, but tonight Patrick is taking me out to dinner.

My Finals Week Schedule:

Thursday
Saints in the Medieval World Final Paper (Done!)

Friday
History and Theory of Drama Scene

Monday
Civ Final Exam
Sosc Final Paper Due
History and Theory of Drama Scene Write-Up Due

Tuesday
Saints Final Exam

Wednesday
Panicked Studying for Sosc

Thursday
Panicked Studying for Sosc

Friday
Sosc Final Exam

And then back to St. Louis in time to celebrate Patrick's 21st Birthday.

I'm going to go have breakfast. Nothing breakfast can't improve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home