Fourth Wall

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Let Me Be Your Wendy

Downtown with Cameron and Steph, post V for Vendetta:

A: I love your brothers! And you! Can you adopt me as your big sister?
S: I don't know, Alice-- I think their family is a little violent for you.
A: Yeah, but I think they could use the estrogen.
C: Yeah... can't argue with that logic.

S: Any family where it's normal to start a story with "so my brother was coming at me with this huge sword"...
C: What's wrong with that? That's a perfectly normal way to start a story!

A: So, Cameron. If you were a subatomic particle, what would you be?
C: I wouldn't.
S: Oh, come on. You had a conversation with me about "If you were going to storm Helm's Deep, how would you do it?"
C: That is a conversation with real-life applications!

Agenda for the night: Laundry and Paper ALL NIGHT LONG.

The post-it Mr. Weijer left for me at the Reg is telling me to "Stop Sleeping and WORK!!!" I'm sure he'd tell me to stop blogging if he could, so off I go...

1 Comments:

  • lol... good times... You have a talent at capturing the essence of funny conversations. ^_^

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home