Fourth Wall

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Featurettes!

I. In which Alice answers your questions.

Q. How was your Thanksgiving?
A. To quote my good old friend and partner in crime, Jessica, "sucky".

Q. Don't you think you'll be lonely, moving to an apartment?
A. Probably-- but most of my social life this year is centered around Calvert House, rather than around the dorm. My good friends (Veronica, Carolyn, Maggie, Eryn) are friends that I will see no matter where I live. But yes, I miss you Shoreland peoples. Even Brian.

Q. What's going on with your love life?
A. I don't want to talk about it. If you think you are confused, then I assure you that I am moreso.

Q. Shouldn't you be working on your research paper, due at 1:30 pm on Monday?
A. Hush, you.

Q. When will you be back in Chicago?
A. My plane gets in at 1:00. I plan to be at the Reg by 2:45.

II. Memes: "I Confess..."

I confess that I have an unhealthy obsession with Abbie The Cat Has A Posse

I confess that I am, in fact, a spoiled only child.

I confess that I don't like most people.

I confess that I am swift to laugh and quick to tears.

I confess that I am an inveterate procrastinator.

I confess that I was wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home