Fourth Wall

Sunday, July 17, 2005

In the Manner of Lewis Carroll...

I mark this day with a white stone.


(That means it was a really good day).

In other news, E.B. White wrote, "Usually, when a man quits writing in his journal, it is either because things are happening to him that he doesn't want to commit to paper or because he has lost interest in life." My lack of posts does not reflect either of these events-- rather, my hard drive has gone ppth, and so I am left without a computer for 7-10 business days. Therefore, no blogging (this is from my mother's computer).

2 Comments:

  • So Patrick was a good boy and used his brain? You better post it on DCF :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:45 PM  

  • So if no blogging, then how the replying to Patrick? (sorry for the lack of real sentences, but its Monday)

    -v

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home