Fourth Wall

Monday, May 03, 2004

"God withholds himself from no one who perseveres." - St. Teresa of Jesus.

This week's instructions: If you see me, remind me that I should be in the library, or at Breck, or praying. I'll be lucky if I have time to breathe this week.

The Week's Plan:

Monday: The essay questions that I didn't turn in on Friday must be done, as well as the new set that I am currently working on. Also, I have two chapters to read for my lector session by 4:30 tomorrow. Oh, and a problem set due, and for some reason my brain won't process complex numbers. Funny how that works. Did I mention the listening quiz in Spanish?

Tuesday: Nothing due, but there is a Physics lab that I am trying to change to Wednesday afternoon for this week, because there is the in-house lottery, and the Miklos and post-docs take on first years basketball match, and then on Wednesday...

Wednesday: Calculus Midterm! I am so dead... and then an essay due, in Spanish. For which I need to watch a movie. When do I have time to watch a movie? Even if it is one of my favorite movies, oh, ever.

Thursday: Reading for Hum. I'll have an essay due next Tuesday. Friday there will be Spanish homework due.

And somewhere over this week I need to make up two (2) cultural activites for Spanish, as well as this week's, and four (4) (count them!) 163 problem sets.

So, I know we made fun of Miss Anna R. for this, but... guys... pray for me? I'll try to go to bed at 3:00, but I make no promises.

"Let nothing disturb you; nothing frighten you. All things are passing. God never changes. Patience obtains all things. Nothing is wanting to him who possesses God. God alone suffices." - St. Teresa of Jesus (from her bookmark.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home