Fourth Wall

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

In the spirit of the fast...

This is minor genius. Thank you Mr. Worthen.

Watch the video.

W: Let's go to Cambridge, Alice. We'll pursue our ds-phil and produce silly music videos
W: and then I'll convert to Catholicism and we'll wed.
W: ...
W: I bet that threw you for a loop.
A: Not really. It's the second proposal I've received this week.
W: From whom was the first?
W: Mr. William McCormick. It went like this:
W: Do I know this person?
A: I doubt it. He's classics.
W: Ah. I'll still be forced to duel him to the death.
A: ALICE: I'm listening to Mambo No. 5 right now. Maybe if I don't get frocked we can get married and hire a string band to play it at our wedding. Cordially, BILL
W: Yep. Pistols at dawn. Let him know.
A: I'll forward the message. Are you drinking or just in a silly mood?
W: Both.

3 Comments:

  • 1. It is impossible to pursue a D.Phil. at Cambridge. You need to go to Oxford. One of my colleagues actually has one. It is so fun to cite her D.Phil. Thesis.

    2. Facebook improves Anglo-American relations.

    3. Don't they have anything better to do in the college chapels than film music videos ;).

    4. I am becoming a curmudgeon.

    By Blogger Caelius, at 11:39 PM  

  • Alice, what have you done! It's sucking me in... it's almost got me! You think you're addicted to the Facebook; I'm becoming addicted to the Facebook song!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:31 PM  

  • It's addictive! It's almost as addictive as the facebook itself!

    By Blogger Alice Teresa, at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home